13:00 - 14:30
16th October 2019
Red Room 3/4
Tim Davis, Regional Head, UK Primary Markets at the London Stock Exchange will be holding a lunchtime talk at SBC to provide occupiers with:
• An overview of London as a listing venue for UK Life Sciences companies and recent market performance generally
• An overview of the UK Life Sciences sector – constituents, investors, etc
• Listing considerations: London versus Nasdaq
• An overview of AIM and Main Market as listing venues and outline IPO process for both
• Continuing obligations for listed companies
Tim will also be around after the talk for the rest of the day for anyone who requires a 1-2-1 meeting.
Tim joined The London Stock Exchange in April of this year, where he has responsibility for potential AIM and Main Market IPOs across The Midlands, Wales, East Anglia, Cambridge and Oxford. He spent the previous 25 years working in UK small and mid-cap advisory and broking roles at Teather & Greenwood, Charles Stanley Securities, Religare Capital Markets and Cantor Fitzgerald Europe.
To register for this event please email Wesley Randle at the address below.