PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT NOW HAS DIAL-IN/WEBINAR DETAILS BELOW
12:00 LifeArc overview and areas of interest, Justin Bryans, Executive Director Drug Discovery
12:30 Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult Manufacturing Centre overview and areas of interest, Thomas Longley-Hurcom
Dial-in / Web details:
When: Apr 29, 2020 12:00 PM London
Topic: Occupiers Webinar 29th April 2020
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,732669668# or +19292056099,,732669668#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 732 669 668
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/au0s2aO8O
Coronavirus Notice and Information
As part of the SBC, GSK and PHE guidelines, SBC is working in partnership with GSK and will be adopting the Stevenage Site Pandemic Recovery plan. Additional advice is also provided from ACAS and CIPD regarding the coronavirus.
By way of update, occupiers to be aware of the following precautionary measures:
1. While the site and buildings remain open, and services are provided as normal, please ensure that key PPE supplies including sanitisers and appropriate cleaning material are available in event of increased risk.
2. Any non-essential business travel should be reviewed in line with company policy.
3. Please ensure that company staff as well as external visitors are aware of the preventative measures.
4. Each company should provide to SBC the key contacts for escalation updates.
5. If you have company guidelines, we would be grateful if they could be shared with SBC and to make reasonable endeavours to protect other occupiers in the SBC building.
6. Inform SBC if any team members have contracted the virus and any steps the company has taken.