This online training course is made up of 8 x 1 hour learning modules.
By completing this eLearning course you will be able to address project delivery in small to medium biotech, pharma, academic and service businesses. Learning focuses on projects in the life science environment, not just generic PM skills.
The course presents a comprehensive introduction, with access to useful tools, tips and templates.
Topics covered include
• Clarifying a vision for a project and building an agreement with sponsors
• Clarifying expectations, roles and responsibilities
• Kick off, building a project team and communication plan
• Building a project plan
• Assessing risks and creating effective project measures
• Leading a cross-functional team without direct authority
• Influencing senior decision‐makers
• Managing performance problems and conflict
• Keeping performance on track
• Managing routine problems and issues
• Exit and review learning from a project
This is a paid-for course. Find out more through the link below.