To provide an introduction to the information and support available through five of the major support organizations in life science and healthcare. This unique opportunity brings together, MedCity, One Nucleus, Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EAHSN), Innovate UK EDGE and Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Busy decision makers in growing life science and healthcare companies that want a short sharp shock of information and business support that will help their business grow. Focusing on European grant funding, selling into the NHS, raising investment, business support and best practice on funding applications.
During this hour-long webinar they will provide an overview on:
• Sector specific funding, pitching opportunities and access to investors
• Latest news on Horizon Europe and Eurostars funding opportunities in life science and healthcare
• Getting opportunities with the NHS
• Virtual innovation and networking opportunities within the sector
• Best practice for grant funding application writing
• Specialist support for commercializing your business
Attendees will have the opportunity to hold a post event 1-2-1 meeting with speakers via a virtual meeting platform.
Alex Lloyd, Principal Advisor - EAHSN
Aline Charpentier, Head of Innovation Support - One Nucleus
Jane Watkins, Knowledge Transfer Manager European Programmes - KTN
Sarah Bruce-White, Partnerships & Programmes Lead - Med City
Daniel Dearing, Senior Innovation Advisor - Innovate UK EDGE