The peer-to-peer CEO Summit is unique, dynamic, and structured for maximum interactive participation through:
- Think-tank style discussions and breakout sessions with case studies to problem-solve issues faced by CEOs
- Addressing topics such as finance, market access, strategic collaborations, communications, leadership, and team building
- Fireside chats with thought leaders
- Closed-door settings, which allows CEOs to share their experiences and perspectives for the benefit of other CEOs
- Encouraging all CEOs to take part in guided discussions
Biotech CEO Summits are limited to CEOs focused on leading their organizations through the ever-evolving biotech landscape, transforming individual companies and the industry as a whole. Non-CEO participants include a select group of industry leaders.
The program includes fireside chats, case studies and group discussions that address a range of global issues key to biotech CEOs and their companies. The Summit format facilitates engagement, discussion and interaction with and between all CEOs. The topics are identified in consultation with the advisory board, and include discussions on strategy (asset selection, collaborations, market approach), financing (public and private), communications to all audiences (shareholders, investors, board of directors, patients, regulatory bodies, and team), human resources (board and team development and management), and lessons learned during make or break situations.