Ossianix is a biotechnology company specializing in the discovery and development of single domain antibody therapeutics in several therapeutic areas with current focus on development of Blood-Brain Barrier shuttles. We are a small biotechnology company with great aspirations to make meaningful difference to patients. With strong scientific foundations Ossianix is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab have great potential to become transformative therapies.
With our innovative antibody platform and drug candidates in development, the outlook is bright. It is ideal time to join our organization as we lead the way for healthcare innovation in the area of brain delivery shuttles.
We currently require a Protein Scientist at our research facility in the Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst, Hertfordshire, UK. Join the team that follows the science. This is the place for curious minds.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently within a small dynamic team
· Understand priorities and work accordingly with initiative
· Taking on a variety of duties when necessary to meet project deadlines
· Have an organised and methodical approach to implementation of experimental procedures
· Keep accurate records,
· Write and present regular progress reports
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A full-time position is available immediately. Compensation is highly competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com Deadline 31st March 2021