About Achilles Therapeutics:
Achilles Therapeutics is a company focused on the development of T cell therapies targeting clonal neoantigens for the treatment of cancer. We use DNA sequencing data from each patient, together with our proprietary PELEUS™ bioinformatics platform, to identify clonal neoantigens specific to that patient and develop personalised T cell therapies. Originating from pioneering research at UCL, CRUK and the Francis Crick Institute, we are using our ground-breaking immuno-oncology approach to rapidly advance therapies, with our first product for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer expected to enter the clinic in 2H 2019.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst reporting to the Director of Business Operations to provide competitive intelligence and external insights support. The position will be office based.
• Collect, track and document competitive intelligence
• Conduct and report analyses on competitive landscape and benchmarking against peer companies
• Synthesize effectively collected competitive intelligence data for communication to senior management and potentially create user-friendly visualization tools for this purpose
• Prepare weekly newsletter on competitive intelligence
• Maintain and update sample tracking databases supporting the Director of Business Operations
• Provide support to arising company projects and lead cross-functional initiatives
• As required provide ad hoc support to senior management including CEO
• The post-holder will be responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company
This is an evolving role and the above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive; the post holder may be requested to assume additional duties, as might reasonably be required. This job description will be reviewed during the annual review process.
Skills, Experience and Personal attributes:
• Experience in competitive intelligence and/or benchmarking gained directly within a consulting firm or other relevant company
• Proven experience in managing and leading projects
• Undergraduate degree in biological or science-related field
• Strong understanding of pharmaceutical R&D in oncology and ideally in cell therapy
• Strong knowledge of publicly available and subscription resources for competitor and/or benchmarking information
• Experience in presenting analyses and insights to senior stakeholders
• Self-motivated taking personal pride in delivering on personal and corporate objectives
• Able to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation
• A highly effective communicator, both orally and in writing with an eye for detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to act on own initiative within inter-related team and meet deadlines
• Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
This is a permanent position, based in Stevenage with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking Apply.